Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 [English]

Seeds 130 Seeds Leechers100 Leechers

Torrent Download


The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 torrent


Review: I admit I did not exactly get that excited when I heard that was in the making. The Sam Raimi trilogy was a fun ride, and the idea of ​​making another movie of Spider-Man with a completely new cast seemed strange and unnecessary. When the cast was announced, I was a little curious, but nothing more.However when I watched it, I have another impression. I really enjoyed it. The atmosphere was great, and maybe a little darker than the films of Sam Raimi sometimes. I know many of you reading this will hate me for saying this, but I really think this movie was that former little better. Not much, but just a better suggestion. One thing is the cast. I do not really like Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man too. I had a big problem with it then, but now when I saw this, I must say that I like Andrew Garfield best version. It is slightly more difficult, both physically and in personality. Well, I think Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy compensate. I liked her better as Peter Parker's girlfriend Kirsten Dunst. The villain was also great. I will not say more about it, not wanting to spoil anything.When read many of the reviews here, I do not see much positive about this film. I think this is unfair. At least, its mediocre. Give him a tenth is criminally wrong. At least I think so. If you wonder whether you see it or not, at least give him a chance. Do not let the bad reviews scare you away.

Good 8Bad4

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 079f1d9749fc4af87911cf2b660a388eff8b290d
Language: Eng
Runtime: 136 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps


Like most teenagers, Peter is trying to i? Wineries?? Out who he is and how he came to be the person he is?? Today. Peter is also finding his way with his first high?? Th bruise school, Gwen Stacy, and together, they struggle with love, commitment, and secrets. Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he starts?? Thank his parents to understand?? Disappearance - leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner. How? Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors's alter ego, drie?? S Peter to make life-changing choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero.


Health Health
Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Starring: Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans


No comments:

Post a Comment